Defilement! What is the origin of defilement? As a newborn, mind appears to be quite pure. Not even a trace of deceit! What makes it impure as it grows? Why God waits till mind gets defiled? The issue is not so easy to address! The origin of all defilement lies in not spending enough time on thinking over basic issues.
1. If there is mind (and no one objects its presence), why it is not visible by human eyes even with strongest of microscope?
2. Is it the outer form of body that decides state of mind or state of mind decides the outer form of body?
3. Who experiences all feelings?
4. What God aims through this world, which one can see as full of injustice and atrocities?
5. Why only some suffer? Why not others?
6. What is source of life?
There could few more. None of these questions can be answered unless one deals with infinity. One thing is certain that if the mind is not provided with sufficient justification for taking up spiritual path, it would never live this world which it finds enjoyable.