PLaces of interest in Bangalore
When you visit bangalore, there are few places which you must not missing visiting. Some of these places are really worth visiting becuase they are really famous & worth a visit.
1. ISKCON Temple which is biggest Krishna temple in Asia here in Bangalore located on Cord Road near Mahalakshmi layout.
2. Cubbon Park which is the biggest park in Asia & beautifully maintained with a famous tiy train for kids & adults who can enjoy a joy ride of the park.
3. Lalbagh, botanical garden & biggest in India with varieites of flowers, fruits & vegetable plants & trees. The glass house located in the center of lalbagh has beautiful flowers arranged inside & kept for flower show. It also has a lake with a beautfiul view.
4. Bannerghatta National park, a zoological park with all kinds of animals & birds which has a special attractioin of Tiger & Lion safaris & a beautfiul butterfly park with thousands of kinds of butterflies.
5. Wonder La, a theme park with many varities of games & rides for children & adults. It is definitely Indias answer to Disney Land.
6. Bangalore Palace on palace grounds
etc are some worth visiting places in & around Bangalore. There are more to add to list but the above are something one shoudl not miss.
thnks for the interesting update..have never visited the place..your information will act as a guide for me to enjoy
Nice to guide the people about the famous places Of banglore who r going to visit this city .
MUmbai is going to become Shanghai and the “little Shanghai” is aiming to bcum Bangalore.